IMPORTANT NOTICE - Parking at East Oxford Health Centre
We would like our patients to know that Bartlemas Surgery is a tenant at East Oxford Health Centre, and that parking is managed by Euro Car Parks on behalf of Community Health Partnerships (CHP). CHP is the head tenant and takes overall property management responsibility for the health centre. As a Department of Health-owned company they are not-for-profit, and the practice has been assured that the money generated from parking charges will be used to pay for the implementation of the parking scheme and re-invested into the NHS Estate.
Due to inappropriate use of the Health Centre’s parking spaces, CHP devised the following solution:
- The car park is managed by Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANRP) 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- 3 hours maximum stay patient Pay and Display parking (Ground Floor Parking)
- Manual patrols of the car park to ensure vehicles are parking within marked bays and for the appropriate purpose
- An access ‘Red Route’ on the access roads around the centre to ensure emergency vehicle access
- Monitoring of the residential bays on a permit allocated system
Unfortunately, concessions cannot be offered to blue badge holders and are required to pay the tariffs as displayed on the car park signage.
The pay and display tariffs are as follows:
- 1 hour £1.50
- 2hours £2.00
- 3hours £3.50
Parking Charge Notices (PCNs) are issued to vehicles that do not following the terms and conditions displayed on the signage in the car park. The PCNs are £70.00 which will be reduced to £40.00 for prompt payment within 14 days of issue.
The practice will not be held responsible for any patients that receive a parking ticket.